Showing 1–60 of 175 results

For over two centuries this family business in the centre of men’s Clubland has served the gentry and the court of St. James’s and in 1938 was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen, later the Queen Mother which was held until her death in 2002.
Today continue to offer outstanding levels of service at our traditional Chemists’ shop at 29 St. James’s Street which includes much of the original furniture. We continue to adapt with the times, however, and our fine selection of soaps, shaving creams and soaps, aftershaves and colognes, skincare products and much more, continue to appeal to all those who appreciate quality and distinction the world over.

$140.00